We require a valid credit card number at the time of booking.
How long before my appointment should I arrive?
- We suggest at least 10 minutes prior your appointment so you can fully enjoy our peaceful setting.
Indications for Body Treatment and Body Work
- It is indicated according to the principle: back pain, neck or shoulder pain, muscle spasm, muscle weakness, nerve injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, poor circulation, tendinitis, arthritis, headaches and migraines, sinus disorders.
Are there physical contraindications that may prevent me from enjoying any service?
- Active Herpes/Wounds/Burns/Accutane (Retinol A).
- Recent surgery
- Physical ailments such as epilepsy and cardiac problems.
- If you are affected by any of the conditions above you should consult your physician prior your appointment and advise our staff and on your consent form.
- Please inform us if you have any allergies
Contraindications for Body Treatment Bodywork
- History of Thombosis
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Recent surgery
- Severe Pain
- Contagious diseases
- Kidney disease
How should I prepare for my treatment?
- For your comfort we recommend you allow an hour between your last meal and your appointment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 24 hours prior wax hair removal and 12 hours after waxing
- Towels are available. Hot towels available.
- We prefer you do not bring valuables or jewelry. Eilaty SPA is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items however you will receive a locker with a key.
- Purified water, kosher complementary tea and cookies will be available during your visit.
Will I have to undress completely for my treatment?
- It is your choice, depending on the treatment such as full body waxing. Ask our personnel about the treatment so you can decide. Either way, our staff is professionally trained to accommodate your privacy.
- You will be draped with towels and sheets during your treatments except for the areas that are being treated.
- The spa welcomes customers from 19 years of age and older.
- We always advocate that you give a feedback to your service provider.
Are gratuities and taxes inclusive?
- Gratuities are not included and are left completely to your discretion.
- Tips are welcome in recognition of outstanding service.
- All services have taxes inclusive.
- Ajax Parking is available FREE OF CHARGE at the front entrance.
- Downtown Parking is available a long Carlton Street and along Jarvis Public Parking
- Downtown Parking Available get more information by calling at 416.425.7275 Ext. 224 and/or each ½ Hour $2.50 just half block from our downtown location.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours advance notice for the cancellation of any spa package service otherwise full charges will apply.
- Single services cancellation requires 6 hours of advance notice. A fee of 50% of the price of the service will be charged as a cancellation fee for less than the minimum time permitted.